Kaspersky is the most powerful antivirus software in the world for years used by millions of users, Most PC users in the world uses kaspersky antivirus to secure there devices using free trial version of kaspersky, Which works for 30 days only then they will have to buy the premium version to continue use the program.
After the trial expiration date, there’s a solution to reset trial period by uninstalling and reinstalling the program again, But this’s not working with latest kaspersky products.
So, what if the free trial version can be a lifetime version? It’s really could be.
In this tutorial and you’ll learn how to uninstall kaspersky completely and reset trail period again even after expiration date.
How to Uninstall Kaspersky Completely 2018
To Completely uninstall kaspersky products from your PC, follow the instructions bellow:
Step 1 (Uninstall Kaspersky):
- From Start Menu, Open Control Panel.
In Windows 10, Open Settings then Programs and Features.
- Open Programs and Features then Uninstall or Change a program.
- Search for Kaspersky products such as KIS, KAV, Secure Connection, etc. and uninstall it all, Unmark all saving objects settings.
- Restart your PC
Step 2 (Registry Edit):
- After Restart, Open Registry Editor → Windows + R and type Regedit.
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE → SOFTWARE → Microsoft → SystemCertificates → SPC.
- Delete Certificates Folder.
- Restart your PC.
Kaspersky Reset Trial without tools
You can install kaspersky products 2018 with a free trial for 30 days again when your free trial period is expired.
- Follow the previous instructions carefully to uninstall Kaspersky products.
- Download Kaspersky free trial version from official website of Kaspersky or just install it again from the same installer file that you used before.
Backup & Restore Registry Settings
You can create a backup for all Registry settings or just for a specific setting or key in windows registry.
To make a registry backup, Follow this simple instructions:
- Open Run and type regedit to Open Registry Editor.
- Right click on Computer then click on Export to create a backup from all registry settings,
Or just go to your desired setting folder inside registry then right click and click on Export.
- Choose where you want to save the backup file, then click Save.
To restore your registry settings from a backup file with extension .reg:
- Right click on the backup file ( .reg), then click on Merge.
- Click Yes to Approve continue to Registry Editing.
You May Also Like:
- How to Replace PowerShell with Command Prompt in Windows 10.
- How to Fix “You Do Not Have Permission To Access” Error.
- Best Budget Gaming CPUs in 2018.
- How to Convert Windows Install ESD or SWM Files to WIM File.